This is just a summary of the terms and condititions we think prospective guests are most likely to want to know. You may view our complete Venue Hire Agreement for complete details.
By renting the Backyard of Love for your event, you agree to the following:
- Any music performed at your event will abide by the provisions of the Grayton Beach Noise Ordinance. All music must stop by 9:30 p.m. DRUMS AND KEYBOARDS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- You and your party will fulfill the room rental requirements indicated on our Venue Rates page.
- Venue and room deposits are required at the time of booking:
- The venue deposit will be 50% of the venue fee. This deposit is non-refundable and the balance will be due 60 days before the event.
- Room deposits will be made according our Reservation Policy
- You will engage our exclusive caterer for any catering needs.