Terms and Conditions
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Office Hours are 9 :30 am to 11:00 am AND 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Non returned keys incure a $10.00 charge. PLEASE leave your room keys when you depart.
- Summer Rates run from March 1 to Oct 31st.
- Winter Rates run from Nov 1st to Feb 28.
Deposits and Cancellations:
- We charge a One Night Deposit at time of booking.
- Cancellations made prior to 3 days of your stay will be refunded less a 25.00 processing fee.
- For cancellations made within 3 days of your stay, the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- All of our rooms are NON SMOKING. Please use the outside common areas. If smoke is detected in your room there will be a $500.00 fee charged to your credit card account on file.
- Any keys not returned will be considered “purchased” and your CC will be charged a 10.00
- Guestroom rates are for 2 guests. We charge $15 per night per additional guest who is 2 years old or older.
- This covers the charge of breakfast and linens for the additional guests.
- The Art Deco and Hibiscus rooms in the Hibiscus House, each have a twin-size roll-a-way and are suitable for one additional guest.
- Flat Three and Flat Four have full-size sleeper sofas and are suitable for one or two additional guests. The Flats are upstairs, in our office building, making them a little more private.
- The Romance and Tropical Bird rooms have a private mini living area with a queen-size IKEA sofa sleeper, suitable for one or two additional guests.
Guestroom Weekly Rates: If you stay for seven consecutive nights, you will receive two of your weekday nights free.
- Hibiscus Coffee & Guesthouse is not responsible for items left in rooms or cars. We request you take ALL valuables with you when you leave the premises.
- Please make sure to keep your room key on you at ALL times. If lost or misplaced, you will be charged a 10.00 fee (If keys are not returned we consider them purchased)
Our Pet Policy
- We love animals and would love it if we could make all our guestrooms pet friendly. Unfortunately, many people are allergic to pets and pet dander, so we must limit our pet friendly accommodations.
- Flat Three, the Art Deco Room in the the Hibiscus House and the Funky Bird Room in Bert’s Barn can accommodate one or two clean, non barking pets.
- We charge a $25.00 per night fee for each pet that stays in one of our pet-friendly guestrooms. (Max 2 pets/Under 50 lbs)
**Please note: If your animal causes any disturbances to our guests, we reserve the right to address the issue and/or ask you to leave – all people bringing pets MUST include a cell number for us to contact you on if needed.**
Note: Animal Control Ordinance Sec. 5.107. States that only Walton county residents may take their dogs to the beach during certain hours and they must be permitted. Visitors to the beach can NOT take their pets to the beach and they can NOT get permits. So, as we would like to stay pet friendly we must advise our guest that they cannot lawfully take their dog to the beach.